THE GOLDEN BUGGY CIRCLE
FULL DAY GOLDEN CIRCLE ADVENTURE
Wouldn’t it be something else, if you could really get into the wild, Icelandic Highlands? On remote mountain tracks, found by your guide as you go along?
Closing in on that huge glacier, Langjökull? With you driving? A day to bring stories home about, surely!
Well, now you can, in one of our 4×4 Buggies! Join the Golden Buggy Circle for an ultimate driving excitement, in hauntingly desolate landscapes. To top it off, we add the classic sights of the Golden Circle, all in one day.
Our Golden Buggy Circle has no equal, as a unique combination day of action, other-worldly landscapes, spouting hot springs and thunderous waterfalls.
Our Buggies are special 2-seat all-terrain sports vehicles you strap into with a 4-point safety harness, surrounded by a roll cage. Automatic transmission makes life easier behind the wheel. All you need is a spirit for adventure, a valid driving license for the driver – and to not be afraid of dirt.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Operation: 15th of June to 1st of October
- Included: 6-7 hrs. Guided Buggy tour (2 in each Buggy), helmets, gloves, balaclavas and water resistant overalls, pick up at hotels and guest houses in Reykjavík area
- Bring: Shoes for the outdoors, warm clothing under the overall, a camera, and something to drink.
- Good to know: We stop on the way, so both have the opportunity to drive. You need a valid driving license to drive the Buggy. Lunch stop is at Geysir or Gullfoss.
- Minimum: 2 Passengers
- Pick up time 09:00 -09:30
- Pick up location: Hotels and guesthouses in the Reykjavík area
- Duration: 8-9 hrs. (6-7 hrs. driving in the Buggy)