NORTHERN LIGHTS BUS
Join us on a search for the northern lights When conditions are favorable we head out to search for the Aurora Borealis, often called the Northern Lights Highlights:
We head in the direction with the most likely chances to see the Northern Lights, avoiding the light pollution of the city. - Our guides will teach you some facts about the Northern Lights.
This might be a long night so we bring along light refreshments “Kleina” (Icelandic twisted doughnut) for you and hot cocoa to keep you warm during the wait for the lights.
Pick up from hotels/guesthouses/hostels starts 45 minutes before the departure. Please be ready for that time.
What do I need to bring?
Dress extremely well! Bring a hat and gloves and wear thick socks
- We decide after 17:00 every day if conditions are favourable to go on the tour.
- he Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon.
- Pictures do not always reflect actual sightings.
- Sightings cannot be guraranteed even if the tour is operated.
- If no lights are seen, another northern lights tour is offered for free.
- If no lights are seen it is important to re-book your tour as soon as possible by calling or e-mailing Sterna Travel.