GEYSIR BUGGY SPECIAL
Are you driving along the Golden Circle? Want to add a little action to your day? Let us greet you at our base near the Great Geysir, for 2 hours of adrenaline filled Geysir Buggy fun.
Get away from the tourist trail for some intense exploration of natural sights, not accessible otherwise.
You will climb up into the lunar like landscape of the erosion blasted Haukadalsheiði plateau. From there, you will head on to the rough and rocky Kjölur highland road, led by your expert guide. Possible sights en route are Langjökull glacier, Bláfell volcano and Sandvatn glacier lagoon, all depending on weather and conditions.
Our Buggies are equipped with 4-point harnesses for your safety and automatic transmission for driving ease. All you need is a spirit for adventure, and a valid driving license for the driver.
- Starting time: 11:45
- Duration: 2, 5 hrs. (2 hrs. driving in the Buggy)
- Operation: 1st of June to 30th of September (condition dependent)
- Included: 2 hrs. guided Buggy tour (2 in each Buggy), helmets, gloves, balaclavas and water resistant overalls.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Bring: Shoes for the outdoors, warm clothing under the overall, a camera, and something to drink.
- Good to know: We stop on the way, so you both have the opportunity to drive. You need a valid driving license to drive the Buggy.