This 1 hour guided Buggy tour is a unique way to enjoy Icelandic nature, yet starting off only 20 minutes from downtown Reykjavík.
Strap into a two-seat Buggy with your partner and prepare to overcome obstacles in the rugged landscape by the slopes of Esja Mountain; climbing hills, running through river beds and much more. This Buggy tour is for those who crave bumpy, dusty, dirty driving thrills, while getting up close and personal with nature. No extra charge for dust, mud, water splashes, or even snow!
Our Buggies are equipped with 4-point harnesses for your safety and automatic transmission for driving ease. All you need is a spirit for adventure, and a valid driving license for the driver.
Good to know
- Pick up location: Hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavík area for 3.000. – ISK per person.
- Bring: Shoes for the outdoors, warm clothing under the overall, a camera, and something to drink.Your own clothes might get wet on the tour, so bringing an extra set of clothes is a good idea!
- Good to know: We stop on the way, so you both have the opportunity to drive. You need a valid driving license to drive the Buggy.
- Starting time: depending on season (check booking engine below for info)
- Duration: 1, 5 hrs. (1 hr. driving in the Buggy)
- Operation: All Year.
- Included: 1 hr. guided Buggy tour (2 in each Buggy), helmets, gloves, balaclavas and water resistant overalls.
- Pick up time: starts 1 hour before departure