Want to get a more technical and more challenging tour? The Buggy Extra, extended guided tour, is a unique way to enjoy Icelandic nature, in the outskirts of Reykjavik.
Enjoy the fun with your buddy in a two-seat Buggy, climbing the hills and bumps in the foothills of Esja Mountain. We drive along roads and tracks into the mountainous landscape, zooming through rivers and streams along the way, so prepare to get wet. Buggy Extra is excellent for those who love sporty, bumpy driving thrills. No extra charge for dust, mud, water splashes, or even snow!
Buggy during winter is absolute fun! However, for many people sitting still in the buggy, perhaps in not-so-good winter weather, leaves them feeling a little cold, even though we try our best to keep you warm and comfortable. If you are one of those people, maybe 1 hour is enough for you?
Our Buggies are equipped with 4-point harnesses for your safety and automatic transmission for driving ease. All you need is a spirit for adventure, and a valid driving license for the driver.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Pick up location: Hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavík area for 3.000. – ISK per person.
- Bring: Shoes for the outdoors, warm clothing under the overall, a camera, and something to drink.
- Your own clothes might get wet on the tour, so bringing an extra set of clothes is a good idea!
- Trip: We stop on the way, so you both have the opportunity to drive. You need a valid driving license to drive the Buggy.
- Starting time: 13:30
- Duration: 2, 5 hrs. (2 hrs. driving in the Buggy)
- Operation: All Year
- Included: 2 hrs. Guided Buggy tour (2 in each Buggy), Helmets, gloves, balaclavas and water resistant overalls.
- Pick up time: 12:00 – 13:00